Sunday, January 17, 2010

Of Interviews and KTM (warning: EXTREMELY depressing post)

FML.
1st time in my life I forgot how to speak English. Sounded like some idiot who only learned the language last month.
Dammit, why did I even bother preparing.

My brain: Commencing Shut Down, beep (plays jingle).
Me: NoooOOOOO!!!


Feeling suicidal now, pls ignore;

My life is horrible. The way I responded in the interview, I really don't deserve to live.
No exaggeration here.

Glad Ashveer's went well. Unlike mine.

If that wasn't bad enough, I had to attend another sardin-like armpit smelling session.
Why the (censored) can't they have more trains coming, like maybe every 10 minutes.
AND those trains are capable of going faster than the current speed. I TELL YOU, KTM vs.beca, beca wins hands down. P.s. for some of U who don't know beca=trishaw.
So why not improve their services?
Kerana Tak Mahu (get it???)

Horrible horrible day.
Should have known that the taxi-ride that made me carsick was some sort of premonition.
Once again, dammit.






No comments:

Post a Comment