Monday, August 2, 2010

A satisfyingly Salt-y experience

Pardon the lame title, I blame it entirely on the side-effects of 'boredom'.
It's not that I have nothing to do. The things I have to do just isn't all that exciting.

Just so you know, I not talking typing about sodium chloride.

Movie poster







Main character
Evelyn Salt~Angelina Jolie
Occupation: CIA agent










Evelyn Salt (?)
Occupation: Russian spy?













Are they really the good guys?
Is there an impostor among the agents?
>)))))












Gah, I'm too lazy to type more. So basically, it's a spy movie, and is a very worthwhile watch. (yes,the unexpectedly unexpected twist in plot or rather, something expected that unexpectedly did not happen)
Don't be fooled by the video advertisement. The movie's way way better. Guaranteed.

Honestly, I have no regrets watching the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment